As the demands placed on organisations and their leaders become more challenging – it creates the opportunity to attract and secure the very best talent available for these increasingly important and influential roles.
An emphasis on governance, efficiency, cost management and compliance, highlights the need for highly skilled specialist staff at all levels within an organisation; but technical expertise alone will not guarantee success.
An increased focus on developing relationships and delivering responsive, flexible services requires a different blend of skills, knowledge and experience.
We advise on and deliver successful recruitment assignments that facilitate growth, enable organisational transformation and support succession planning.
With in-depth sector knowledge, our consultants can demonstrate considerable experience of working within a complex, highly visible and regulated market where integrity, a transparent recruitment process and a successful outcome is essential.
In an increasingly candidate driven market, optimised opportunity and client positioning is essential.
Our thorough approach to requirement definition, in-depth sector knowledge, meticulous market mapping process and superior candidate contact expertise is underpinned by an exhaustive candidate network, built up over twenty years and ensuring that as our clients trusted ambassador we only engage with and secure the very best talent available.
The range of roles we recruit for is broad, providing a comprehensive and consistent approach to talent acquisition that builds strong cohesive organisations with the best leadership teams.
What sets us apart – deep industry knowledge, specialist expertise and innovative talent acquisition strategies.
Recently completed assignments What our clients say about us
We recruit for:
- Associations (professional membership organisations such as trade unions, friendly societies, pressure groups and political organisations)
- Central Government (central government departments, quangos, government agencies and transport authorities)
- Charities (UK Top 150)
- Education (schools, universities, colleges, funding and development agencies)
- Health (NHS trusts, primary care trusts, executive bodies and directorates)
- Housing (large, medium and small housing associations)
- Local Government (boroughs, county and district councils and unitary authorities.)
Search for jobs